Click on the options below to access clear and concise factsheets on business and personal issues.
|Info Zone > Tax Rates & Allowances >|
Land and Buildings Transaction Tax
Land and buildings in Scotland
The rates apply to the portion of the total value which falls within each band.
* Rates may be increased by 3% where further residential properties costing £40,000 or over are acquired.
Non- residential property
- This includes calculators for mortgages, loans, APR etc
- The latest tax tables
- This includes the latest statistics and rates of annual inflation
- The complete guide to setting up in business
- Forms that can be downloaded (in PDF format) from HMRC and Companies House
- All you need to know in respect of the Self Assessment tax regime
- An introduction to all aspects of VAT
- Clear and concise factsheets on business and personal issues