Click on the options below to access clear and concise factsheets on business and personal issues.
|Info Zone > Tax Rates & Allowances >|
Income Tax Rates
+ For Scottish taxpayers only the limit is £31,500.
* Only applicable to savings income. This rate is not available if taxable non-savings income exceeds £5,000. £1,000 of savings income for basic rate taxpayers (£500 for higher rate) may be tax free.
** Except dividends 7.5%.
*** Except dividends 32.5%.
**** Except dividends 38.1.
Other income taxed first, then savings income and finally dividends. The first £5,000 of dividends are tax free.
- This includes calculators for mortgages, loans, APR etc
- The latest tax tables
- This includes the latest statistics and rates of annual inflation
- The complete guide to setting up in business
- Forms that can be downloaded (in PDF format) from HMRC and Companies House
- All you need to know in respect of the Self Assessment tax regime
- An introduction to all aspects of VAT
- Clear and concise factsheets on business and personal issues