Click on the options below to access clear and concise factsheets on business and personal issues.
|Info Zone > Tax Rates & Allowances >|
Capital Gains Tax
*For higher and additional rate taxpayers
The first £10m of qualifying gains are charged at 10%. Gains in excess of the limit are charged at the rates detailed above.
- This includes calculators for mortgages, loans, APR etc
- The latest tax tables
- This includes the latest statistics and rates of annual inflation
- The complete guide to setting up in business
- Forms that can be downloaded (in PDF format) from HMRC and Companies House
- All you need to know in respect of the Self Assessment tax regime
- An introduction to all aspects of VAT
- Clear and concise factsheets on business and personal issues